You can help Halifax Society for the Blind do so much more, by making a donation. Whether its large or small, we acknowledge and are grateful for all gifts. Many of our supporters include people who use our services and their families. We have a reputation for being a caring organisation big enough to cope but small enough to care. If you want to make a donation, donate online here or please get in touch.
Different ways to donate:-
- Hold a collection in your local pub, or at an event.
- Make a donation in lieu of flowers.
- Holding a coffee Morning or Cake Sale.
- Donations of prizes which we can raffle.
- Becoming a fundraising volunteer.
- Leaving a gift in your will
- Visit the Easy Fundraising website, complete a few personal details, and start shopping. When you shop using this website, it generates donations to us.
- Or, you can simply donate by cheque payable to Halifax Society for the Blind