Because sight is so common, every family see its impact. What is less well known are the helpful tips and techniques that people can learn, which help make life better. Whilst we reach hundreds of local people, you can help HSB reach further, by making a donation. Whether its large or small, we acknowledge all gifts. Many of our supporters include the either people who have used our services, and their families. We also have a reputation for being a caring organisation, and many who have not needed our services recognise this, and also donate. If you want to make a donation, please get in touch.
Different ways to donate:-
- Hold a collection in your local pub, or at an event.
- In memoriam collections, when somebody passes on.
- Donations of prizes which we can raffle.
- Becoming a fundraising volunteer.
- Consider when planning your planning.
- Visit the Easy Fundraising website, complete a few personal details, and start shopping. When you shop using this website, it generates donations to us.
- Or, you can simply donate by cheque.